- The use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions that are mentioned below. The use of the website implies that the user/visitor has studied, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of use in their entirety. If the visitor/user does not agree with the present terms and conditions, then he/she should not use the website’s content and services.
- ifsts.net maintains the right to revise, modify and update some or all of the present terms and conditions at any time and without notice. The continuation of the use of the website by the visitor/user after such changes, modifications, etc. amounts to acceptance on his/her part.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The content of the website in its entirety, that is for example: the texts, images, photographic material, videos, logos, etc. (henceforth “the content”), apart from the exceptions mentioned explicitly (e.g. intellectual property rights of third parties), is an intellectual property of DYNAMARINe and is protected by the relevant legislation in force. Products or services of third parties, which may appear on the electronic pages of the website, are these parties’ intellectual and industrial property and DYNAMARINe does not bear any responsibility with regard to them. It is prohibited to reproduce or distribute any materials from the website for commercial purposes without the explicit written approval of DYNAMARINe.
Safeguarding the integrity of the information entrusted to our care is of the utmost importance to DYNAMARINe and it is for this reason that DYNAMARINe has taken a series of organizational and technical measures to make sure that all of your data is secure.
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website as well as our practices for collecting, using, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy outlines our principles and practices regarding your personal data and how we process it.
- Principles of Processing: DYNAMARINe processes personal data in accordance with the following principles and in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR:
Lawfulness, Fairness, Transparency: Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
Purpose Limitation: Personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
Data Minimization: Processing relates to data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Accuracy: Personal data is accurate. Every reasonable step is taken to ensure that any personal data that are inaccurate are rectified without delay.
Storage Limitation: Personal data is held for no longer than is necessary for the purposes and scope of processing. However, in some cases DYNAMARINe may hold the personal data for longer periods in order to comply with its legal obligations.
Confidentiality and Integrity: Personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized and unlawful processing, access, loss etc.
Accountability: DYNAMARINe complies with transparent data protection processing and adheres to its legal obligations in relation to data protection and privacy
- Protection of Personal Data: The management and protection of the visitor/user’s personal data are subject to the present terms as well as to the relevant legislation in force.
DYNAMARINe collects personal data from the website’s visitors/users only when the latter offer them voluntarily for the provision of the website’s services that are available electronically. The personal data collected from the website are especially the following: first and last name, position, company/organization, address, telephone and fax number, email address, website
DYNAMARINe can process a part or the whole of the data sent by visitors/users for statistical purposes and for improving the services and information offered by the website
- Data Collection: We collect several types of data from and about the users of our Website and others, including:
Contact details such as your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information")
Banking card details in order to fulfil your order. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third-party service providers
Information to assist us in detecting, preventing, and/or remediating fraud or any other harmful actions, we will verify the personal information you provide (including, but not limited to your name, address, details of user funding instruments, and details of payment transactions) with the relevant payment processors and/or credit reference and fraud agencies
Details of when we contact you and when you contact us. We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you have had with any of the retailer's products or stores operated through the sites
We collect this data:
When you navigate through our Website
When you provide it to us
From our affiliates
- Use of Information: We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information in order to:
present our Website and its contents to you
provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
for any other purpose where we have your consent
- Disclosure of Information: As part of our compliance with the principle of transparency and in order to be able to provide you with our services effectively, we may need to pass on your personal data to certain third parties.
Specifically, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide to:
Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
Logistics and other shipping and delivery service providers
Payment processing and technology services
A regulatory or government authority where required by law
Where required to do so, to payment processors, auditors, customer service providers, fraud agencies, credit reference agencies, financial product providers, credit card associations, commercial partners, public authorities, etc.
In all other instances, personal data collected and processed by DYNAMARINe is not disclosed in any way to third parties unless such disclosure is expressly required by law.
- Your personal data rights:
Right of Access
You have the right to obtain from DYNAMARINe a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and a receipt of a copy.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to obtain from DYNAMARINe the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to obtain from DYNAMARINe the erasure of personal data concerning you. DYNAMARINe will proceed to delete your personal data, where at least one of the following grounds applies:
The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected
You have withdrawn your consent on which the processing is based
You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for continuing such processing
The personal data have to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation
Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to obtain from DYNAMARINe the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
The accuracy of the data is contested
The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data
DYNAMARINe no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to DYNAMARINe, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where at least one of the following applies:
The processing is based on consent
The processing is based on a contract
- Data Retention and Destruction: DYNAMARINe will keep your personal data only for as long as is necessary in order to carry out the scope of the data processing. However, there may be times that we are required to store your personal data for longer periods in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Retaining personal data for a period longer than is actually necessary, contravenes the principles of data minimization and proportionality and therefore once the data processing is complete, or the time period set by Law has passed, we will proceed to delete your personal data.
- Disclaimer of DYNAMARINe: The content of the website is available to visitors/users as it stands and for personal use only. DYNAMARINe does not offer any explicit or implicit guarantee with regard to the accuracy, lawfulness or appropriateness of this content for any use, application or aim.
DYNAMARINe is under no circumstance –including the case of negligence– responsible for any damage suffered by the visitor/user of the webpages, services, data, links and other contents of the website. Also, DYNAMARINe does not guarantee that the webpages, services, selections and contents in general shall be offered non- stop, without faults and that any faults shall be corrected.
- DYNAMARINe is not obliged to answer any request of any kind that may be sent through the website and the email addresses, unless obliged to do so pursuant to mandatory legal provisions or to the present terms and conditions.
- Applicable law and Jurisdiction: The above terms and conditions concerning the use of the website as well as any modification or change thereof are interpreted in accordance with the relevant legislation in force. If any of the above terms or provisions contradicts the existing legislation, then this particular term or provision shall be considered invalid and non-applicable without in any way affecting the validity or force of the other terms and provisions. The visitors/users of the website accept without reservations that any disputes that may arise from the use of the website and the application of the present terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Greek law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Piraeus.
- The visitor/user who navigates the website solemnly declares that he/she has the legal capacity to conclude the present agreement.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
We only set one session cookie for the front-end in order to identify if a user has already logged in or not. With this function we keep you logged in instead of asking you to login in each page. Thus, cookies are essential for our website and help you for the best experience and navigation from page to page. Cookies are only accessible from your web browser and they are not used for any purpose other than the one stated.
In some cases, cookies may be used to remember:
- your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font sizes
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
- also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.